how much water should i drink to lose weight

Cleanse and Exfoliate Your Skin the Organic Way

You have probably heard of cleansing and exfoliating skin care products, or perhaps have seen them on the shelf at your local supermarket. Personally I find it so frustrating with the amount of different products available and also the huge list of brand names to choose from. Although, I am happy to say that my personal preferences are to use organic products which makes things a little easier. Today I will be talking about cleansing and exfoliating your skin the organic way.

To start off with, I will be talking about cleansing your face. This should be a daily routine done either in the morning or evening or both. Try not to exceed twice a day. Knowing what skin type you have is very important, as this effects which cleanser you should use. When purchasing a cleanser keep in mind your skin type and read the label correctly and the ingredients before purchasing. There are some organic skin care products out there that aren't certified, so it's up to you and your time in researching the range of organic skin care products available. It might be a good idea to keep a diary of your skin care routine and the products you use to know what you have used in the past, what works and what doesn't. Keeping this record will aim to narrow down the range of products and to hopefully leave you with the result you seek using one cleanser.

Now moving on to exfoliating, some of us ask why should we exfoliate and is it important? Well, it's a personal thing, so it depends on you. Exfoliating is the removal of dead skin which should only be done two to three times a week. Exceeding this amount may result in sore or irritated skin. Sometimes the natural skin cell exfoliation process can become weak which can result with your skin looking rough or discolored from the build up of dead skin cells. It is important to exfoliate because it leaves your skin feeling fresh and looking more youthful.

As I mentioned earlier about your skin type, again this is important to know when deciding which exfoliating product to purchase. Personally, if I choose an organic cleanser with a brand name, I would probably choose the same brand name for the exfoliating product. But this is entirely up to you. You might find that a different brand works better for your skin. Also as I mentioned before, try to keep your exfoliating routine written in your diary as well.

If you are thinking about home remedies and making your own exfoliating scrub, you can. Simply add two tablespoons of oatmeal powder to a bowl, with one tablespoon of baking soda and a tad of water, then mix. Apply this to the face in round circular motions, using your fingertips. Sit back and relax to let it dry for ten or fifteen minutes. Once time is up, rinse face with water and pat dry.

Overall, cleansing and exfoliating is a skin care routine to make your skin look and feel better. Whether you decide to do it or not, that's your decision, but if you do keep in mind that choosing organic skin care products are safer for your skin. I hope this article helped you out.

Melissa Bocchino invites you to read interesting articles on organic products. For further tips, advice and information you can visit her website at http://organic-beauty-tips.com

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert